Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Work across a range of projects at Beacon, from our brand standards to marketing campaigns, events, digital marketing, customer pitches & communications, recruitment, sales materials, events, swag and stationary
- Deliver high quality and engaging brand experiences both for internal and external channels (e.g. website assets, display banners, emails and image assets, social backgrounds, etc.) across desktop and mobile.
- Collaborate with business development, product designers, researchers, marketers and other cross-functional teams to ensure Beacon’s visual identity is reflective of our customer obsession.
- Oversee the work of external partners, always keeping Beacon’s identity and vision consistent and at the forefront of our experiences.
- Work with our content team and business leadership to stay on top of creative workflow for upcoming presentations , campaigns and other brand projects to deliver visual designs within agreed timelines.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of relevant brand design experience for technical and product-driven companies.
- A strong portfolio which showcases your creative thinking and execution of exceptional brand/marketing campaign materials, driving effective communications and brand consistency across a variety of media types
- Strengths in typography, design systems, style guides, visual storytelling & art direction and highly proficient in the modern digital design stack – Adobe Creative Suite. Bonus skills for Video editing and Product Design tooling (Figma)
- The ability to express and communicate a brand through distinct graphics, patterns, and motion, and collaborate well with other designers to reflect our product tenets in our brand and vice versa
- Be a highly organized, proactive self-starter, skilled at working nimbly in a cross-functional environment (e.g., product, business development, web development, external agencies etc.) – keeping all parties aligned and problem solving when needing to do so.