Identify, qualify and prioritise new sales opportunities and partner with our business development managers to perfect our value proposition and pitch to new customers. This role requires strong research, business development and client success skills in order to drive our customer acquisition strategy.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, qualify & prioritise new sales opportunities for Beacon.
- Seek out key decision makers prior to demonstrating the value of Beacon’s offering
via phone, email & LinkedIn.
- Partner with our Business Development Managers to perfect our value proposition and pitch to new customers and clients.
- Conduct extensive research to address target market opportunities and prepare executive summaries to support the end to end sales process.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in Sales, Business Development, Client Success, Financial Services or Consulting. Previous Telesales experience a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills (email, task management, etc.)
- A lively, engaging telephone manner
- Comfortable getting on the phone with new clients every day to explain our products
- A first class work ethic coupled with a desire to over achieve targets and OTEs
- Previous experience of working with/benchmarked against a set of KPIs
- Strong attention to detail.