Create, embed and scale our automated financial processes through strong system and technical knowledge, cross-team collaboration and operational ability that contributes to our overall finance strategy as we grow.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the continued development of functionality in our instance of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- In partnership with various teams (Business Development, Onboarding, Account Management, Credit, etc.) to build best-in-class processes, metrics & reporting outputs.
- Maintain a high level of data quality and integrity within the CRM system.
- You will seek to continually provide powerful/actionable insights which can help us create a world-class organisation.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable CRM experience with a preference to Salesforce Sales Cloud and Outreach. Preferable if experience/familiarity with other Salesforce modules such as Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Admin 201 certification is preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment, and strong understanding of key sales related metrics.
- A strong analytical mindset and demonstrated experience of managing sales related data.
- A track record of collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.