Design, define and develop our diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy through strong partnership, mentorship and operational initiatives that have a meaningful impact on our culture as we scale.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Design, define and develop Beacon’s DIB strategy and goals with a data driven and proactive approach.
- Partner with senior leaders in order to review and implement actionable initiatives that improves our culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging.
- Lead our DIB Forum and enable our teams to share feedback and scale DIB initiatives on a team level.
- Be creative and thoughtful about our DIB strategy as we scale – we have the opportunity to do things differently and be a leader in the DIB space for the start up community.
What you’ll need:
- Experience creating, developing and implementing diversity, inclusion and belonging strategies in a hyper growth environment.
- Experience building diversity, inclusion and belonging processes and initiatives successfully across teams.
- Ability to influence and partner with multiple stakeholders across the business to action initiatives.
- Creative and data orientated approach to solving problems and proactively build solutions.