Strategically support 3 senior managers ensuring they are well organised and prepared through thorough partnership and prioritisation.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you'll do:
- Be a strategic partner to three senior managers; manage the calendars applying understanding of key priorities and objectives and ensuring timing and logistical details are in place.
- Ensure the leadership team is prepared for all meetings and has all necessary materials (e.g. document printouts).
- Coordinate all travel arrangements – including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas and other travel documentation.
- Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above.
- Assist managers with team building and culture and serve as the barometer for team morale. Support social strategy to ensure team cohesion and happiness.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in an executive assistant position for multiple stakeholders.
- Experience working in a high growth / start up environment under pressure.
- Has a “can do” attitude, takes initiative and gets things done with limited direction.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Hyper-organised and with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.