Develop our strategy and implementation for account management and customer success across multiple products and geographies as well as lead a team who are responsible for driving account growth and retention through consistent KPIs and insights into growth opportunities as we scale.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategy and implementation plan for unified Account Management across our different service and product offerings.
- Build, develop and lead an account management team who are responsible for driving account growth and retention through creating consistently incredible customer experiences.
- Identify and implement consistent KPIs and data that give us insight into the opportunities for improved customer experiences including customer retention and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with product teams to champion customer requirements on our internal and external technology , helping customers navigate through the complexities of international trade.
- Participate in key customer quarterly and annual business reviews, in support of account managers.
- Support with development of the organisation as we scale internationally through effective resource planning, hiring and development of our existing team.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 8 years in account management, with at least 2 years leading and scaling high-performing account management teams in a SaaS business.
- Experience in developing and executing on world class customer success strategies with business development, account management and operational team components.
- Experience defining and utilising data to understand customer success, workflows, bottlenecks and opportunities to improve customer experience.
- Customer facing experience, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.