Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Define the strategy & objectives for the Quality Assurance program. Implement and manage ongoing data quality initiatives across Beacon Operations to scale industry leading customer experiences
- Build and manage a team of Quality Auditors to improve the processes that support our operations team get goods from A to B, using a range of analytics and feedback techniques
- Work cross-functionally to identify and create data policies, standards, and metrics in partnership with our Data & Insights team and measure adherence to these standards.
- Coordinate with internal operation teams and external operations providers to identify and implement continuous quality process enhancements
- Track and report on the performance metrics and enhancement initiatives
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years in Quality Assurance with 2+ years leading a team of Quality Auditors within operational excellence organisations, with a strong understanding of QA improvement techniques
- Experience in designing and mapping Quality Assurance processes, identifying opportunities for waste reduction and efficiency gains – demonstrating the ability to drive best practice across an organisation
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with a positive approach to challenges
- Be able to assess and implement quickly – as a start up our priorities change quickly so you need to be able to implement in a piece-meal approach
- Excellent communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and demonstrated success aligning across multiple teams & senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills – creating and analyzing business information, designing performance metrics, deep diving to identify root causes and identify improvement opportunities