Beacon has been working remotely since March 2020, due to the Coronavirus pandemic, and as we look forward to the world opening up again, we have an exciting opportunity for a I.T. Associate of End User Computing, joining our team to configure ,administer and manage technology, helping colleagues to deliver best in class services to our customers.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Provide I.T. 2nd/3rd line support to colleagues globally. From projects to BAU support.
- Triage of I.T. operational issues and problems, escalating where appropriate.
- Analysing trends in monitoring/incidents to further improve the I.T. Service.
- Application life-cycle management.
- Create and maintain I.T. documentation and knowledge.
- Cross-training/knowledge transfer to team members.
- Present proposals for improvements, new ideas, techniques, procedures, services and/or products – with a focus on ideas for innovative utilisation of space.
What you’ll need:
- 5 years or more experience in the following technology both administering and configuring: Google Workspace (G-Suite) JamF (Apple Mobile Device Management) Okta Verify and assorted Okta products, Slack (Messaging)
- Accredited or in depth knowledge of ITIL v3/v4 to Foundation level.
- Demonstrable experience triaging and managing I.T. break-fix support.
- Organised and proactive approach to solving problems.