Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Create, develop and implement an amazing new joiner onboarding training experience.
- Complete a needs analysis per organisation and work with senior stakeholders to identify learning opportunities.
- Build a framework for learning and developing initiatives to be delivered consistently across teams.
- Be an integral part of the People Team and contribute to the key priorities and future of our team.
What you'll need:
- Experience building and leading learning and development initiatives for fast growing businesses, with a particular emphasis on employee onboarding.
- Experience working with leadership teams and influencing stakeholders to develop effective content, processes and strategy.
- Hyper organised and proactive to building L&D frameworks and solving problems.