Operations Associate – Supply Chain Finance
Beacon is a digital supply chain and finance platform.
Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights. As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance.
What you’ll do:
- Onboarding new Clients – Present Clients with a seamless experience by demonstrating the Beacon Platform and its capabilities.
- Be the point of contact for all Client requests – Provide an amazing Client experience by quickly responding to all Client requests.
- Execute transactions – You’ll be reviewing Invoices for payment, managing Suppliers and reconciling all repayments.
- Support the Operations Manager with Investor Relations and Reporting – Prepare Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reporting and become a point of contact with our Investors.
- Operational tasks – You’ll be the engine behind the scenes that makes the business run smoothly and support our customers.
- Improve existing processes and develop new ones – You’ll work with a number of teams to implement new processes in the Operations workflow.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the business – You’ll work with a variety of teams in the business to deliver Beacons amazing products and services to our clients.
- Identify areas of risk – You’ll be on the lookout for operational risk within the business and help ensure all operations processes are in check.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a trade or supply chain finance operations role.
- Experience reviewing Commercial Invoices and other documentary procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of fraud and compliance concepts and procedures.
- Understanding of the basic concepts of operational risk and reconciliations.
- Customer centric ethic and you’re comfortable working with external vendors and clients.
- A continuous improvement mindset as well as experience working on process improvement.
- Previous experience working with Excel/Google Sheets and proprietary operational supply chain finance product platforms in the financial services sectors.
We believe collaboration between people from differing and all backgrounds is key to developing innovative ideas towards success. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, no matter who you are, regardless of your gender, race, sexuality, religion or anything that makes you who you are.