Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of price quotes. Working closely with our BD & Ops teams to deliver competitive pricing information to our customers.
- Partner with the Business Development Managers & Account Managers to translate detailed customer requirements into commercially-driven service offerings.
- Work in close collaboration with our Revenue Optimisation team, to help drive the development of our revenue management system, providing critical feedback on product & tooling.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in pricing / revenue management role and/or analytical role in management consulting or related high-growth company. Experience of software pricing a bonus.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Be comfortable being analytical and relationship-driven.
- You will enjoy navigating our CRM, spreadsheets, and other internal tooling in order to implement rigour and processes.
- You will thrive on being a pivotal communicator within Beacon, engaging with stakeholders to get buy-in across the business.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.