Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you'll do
- Be a strategic design partner – work alongside product, engineering and other business leaders to help define the vision that aligns user needs with business goals.
- Act as leader within the Product Design team – refine and uphold our design principles, and provide clear feedback to others that helps elevate our craft towards shared team goals
- Help guide creative processes – from facilitating workshops, discovery and design, to ensuring efficient handoff and release support with engineering, always ensuring consistent and connected experiences.
- Own the end to end experience – Work with designers across project squads and lead broad, organizational-wide initiatives, such as improving Beacon's design system, interface or communication guidelines.
- Be a champion of our customer obsession – bring the voice of the user into everything we do, whether framing opportunities from a customer perspective, working with our user research team to validate our approach, or helping prioritise product decisions with deep user empathy.
What you’ll need
- Skills in design discovery, brainstorming, wire-framing, or creating initial concepts.
- Confidence in your creative skills to provide clarity given complex product challenges.
- An ability to step back and see the entire ecosystem, providing solutions that better the entire user journey not only the feature level.
- Please provide a link to an online portfolio of recent work as part of your application.