Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and trade finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at Uber and Amazon, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology, and hyper-growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to drive disruption and efficiency in a centuries-old industry.
Join us as we transform the industry together. Do more than you ever thought possible–have more impact than you ever imagined
What you'll do:
- Define and execute a strategy to scale an industry leading customer experience
- Design and implement processes intended to help our operations team get goods from A to B using a range of analytics and improvement techniques
- Work cross-functionally to identify the biggest opportunities to improve customer experiences, reduce operational effort and costs, identify data and forecasting needs, and implement process or product changes to fix them
- Provide functional expertise in a variety of process improvement and development techniques, program management, operational excellence, and problem solving
- Partner with freight and supply chain SMEs (our operations) to understand the end-to-end customer and supplier experience, and create solutions to minimise inefficiencies and reduce errors.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years in process design and/or operational excellence organisations, with a strong understanding of process design and improvement techniques i.e. Lean, Six Sigma
- Experience in designing and mapping processes, identifying opportunities for waste reduction and efficiency gains
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with a positive approach to challenges
- Be able to assess and implement quickly – as a start up our priorities change quickly so you need to be able to implement in a piece-meal approach.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to empathize with stakeholder needs and drive alignment across multiple teams
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems.
- Strong analytical skills – good at creating and analyzing business information, creating dashboards, tracking key business metrics; exceptional Google Sheets