Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
We are looking for a Quality Auditor who will join our Quality Team to support establishing Quality Assurance across different lines of business for the Operations at Beacon. The team's major focus areas are on Customer Experience, Process Adherence, Process Design Adequacy & Optimisation, and Product & Service Quality. The QA team partners across the business to drive best-in-class customer experience as we scale, they do this by enabling reliable process and continuous improvement through a culture of challenging the status quo and facilitating solutioning.
What will you do?
- Conduct quality reviews across a wide range of workflows
- Analyse the results through the reviews performed and flag gaps in content, process, training, policies and recommend solutions
- Track, measure, and report Quality metrics at different intervals to ascertain the process performance health
- Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing procedures/processes and work closely with the internal teams to address them
What will you need?
- 2+ years of experience working in a quality assurance role or a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of google suite tools
- Ability to analyse data, identify trends and create reports
- Ability to dive deep into issues and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvements
- Strong stakeholder management skills and capability to build long term relationships
- Experience in logistics or freight forwarding industry is a plus