Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for providing world class candidate experiences – managing the end to end workflow for our hiring processes and sharing best practices with our hiring teams.
- Use data and insights in order to build a recruiting strategy to support Beacon’s rapid expansion.
- Manage relationships with your key stakeholders and serve to understand their organisational needs.
- Think creatively about how we build our employer brand and talent attraction method.
What you'll need:
- Experience working internally in tech or corporate recruitment for a fast moving and dynamic company.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Desire and motivation to build – given that we are a start up there are plenty of opportunities to influence and shape our hiring strategy.
- Hyper-organized and strong attention to detail with positive approach to challenges.