Beacon is a digital supply chain and finance platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights. As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance.
What you’ll do:
- Consultative problem solving. Partner with prospective customers to better understand the pain points within their supply chain and better understand their requirements relative to Beacon’s product offering.
- Value-based selling. Able to present a strong business case to a prospective customer which demonstrates the value of Beacon’s product offering based on a full understanding of the customers end-to-end supply chain.
- Excellent customer relationship development through a sales cycle. The ability to engage with a broad range of customer stakeholders, across different departments (Logistics, Procurement, Finance, IT) and levels of seniority through a range of meeting settings.
- Data-driven pipeline management. A data focused approach to the management of your sales pipeline, with a strong emphasis on understanding of the numbers which make up your pipeline, both inputs & outputs.
- Collaborate cross functionally: Work closely with teams across the organisation, including Technology, Product, Customer Experience, Strategy & Finance, etc. – to implement the revenue strategy and ensure an exceptional customer experience.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a sales role, including experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS business, ideally with multiple products.
- Creative ability to acquire new customers, by working with customers who have the desire to be at the forefront of supply chain innovation.
- Repeatable, data-driven, process: Experience working within a data-driven sales environment with a strong bias towards an analytical understanding of your own pipeline.
- Communication & storytelling: Exceptional communication skills and ‘executive presence’. Experience developing and refining compelling customer narratives based on a deep understanding of customer pain points and competitive market dynamics.
We believe collaboration between people from differing and all backgrounds is key to developing innovative ideas towards success. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, no matter who you are, regardless of your gender, race, sexuality, religion or anything that makes you who you are.