Beacon is a digital supply chain and finance platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights. As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance.
As the first Senior CRM Executive, your role will be critical in defining and executing on a scalable outreach strategy for customer prospects. You will be highly motivated and a critical part of helping Beacon achieve its growth targets for 2023 and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Work with both BD and Marketing teams to build data-driven outreach campaigns including what top of funnel content is needed to help drive awareness.
- Reach out to customer prospects and respond to inbound leads to understand their pain points and whether Beacon’s suite of solutions can help solve these.
- Help to refine our value proposition and pitch to prospective customers.
What you’ll need
- A minimum of  years of work experience in Sales, Marketing or Consulting.
- Proactive approach to communication and organisational skills.
- A positive approach to engaging with prospective clients – whether on the phone, via email or LinkedIn.
- Interest in the data & metrics associated with the role, so that you’re able to understand the inputs required to deliver on targets.
We believe collaboration between people from differing and all backgrounds is key to developing innovative ideas towards success. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, no matter who you are, regardless of your gender, race, sexuality, religion or anything that makes you who you are.