Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Be the driving force behind the implementation of the ISO 27001 framework and Beacon’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Providing expertise in compliance programs for regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Coordinating internal and external reviews for security frameworks
- Conducting initial and annual reviews on currently on-boarded vendors
- Helping the People team engage the business with regard to Security Awareness.
- Reporting security status and events to management
- Thinking of and implementing new ways to automate and improve security across the business
What you’ll need:
- You have good knowledge of information security principles and practices
- You have very good IT knowledge e.g. development, support, infrastructure, etc.
- Working knowledge of information security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST Cybersecurity & Privacy frameworks and regulations such as GDPR
- You are able to develop positive relationships and act as an ambassador for information security
- You have an appetite to learn and follow current trends
- Familiarity with one (or more) scripting language(s) (Python, Java, Ruby etc)