Be the driving force behind analysis of our product in terms of how our customers are interacting with our products & specific features, provide recommendations on what features & functionality should be prioritised next based on user data and build an infrastructure to test & monitor product performance as we scale.
Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Be the driving force behind analysis of our product in terms of how our customers are interacting with our products & specific features.
- Provide recommendations on what features & functionality should be prioritised next based on user data.
- Build an infrastructure to test & monitor product performance. Support new product and feature launches by owning key customer KPIs to measure launch success.
- Tell stories through analysis and insights – you will go deep into data & metrics to understand what’s driving trends, and then be comfortable presenting this data in digestible outputs (e.g. dashboard development using visualisation tools) to senior internal stakeholders.
What you’ll need:
- As our first Product Analytics hire you will need to be comfortable with establishing a function & processes to kick-off our product analytics capability.
- Comfortable working on a day-to-day basis in one (or many) of SQL, Python, or Data Visualisation tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.).
- Demonstrable working experience in product analytics.
- Customer-centric approach to solving problems and providing best-in-class service.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication, organisational, and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.