Senior Product Manager
Beacon is a digital supply chain and finance platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights. As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for setting the vision and strategic product direction for Beacon’s portfolio of data products.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Data analytics, Data science, and Data Engineering to build new features and improve existing ones for our customers. Work with key stakeholders to ensure these products are effectively prioritised in the broader roadmap for execution by various development teams.
- Create and maintain strategic partnerships with third-party solution providers to be potentially embedded as white label solutions within Beacon’s SaaS platform. This potentially also extends to reviewing and planning Beacon’s platform expansion into various application marketplaces such as Google, Amazon, Salesforce, etc.
- Create frameworks to define product goals across business and technology functions, measure success, and incorporate customer feedback.
- Leverage data and analytics to identify actionable opportunities and provide leadership with key insights.
- Have the freedom and encouragement to experiment, improve, invent, and innovate on behalf of our customers.
What you’ll need:
- Proven success designing, launching and scaling new data products in a SaaS start-up environment.
- 3-5 years of experience with product management applied to software development in an agile environment.
- Strong ability to progress solutions and enhancements with urgency and prioritise focus for commercial and strategic benefits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to explain complex business and technical concepts in simple terms.
- Experience working collaboratively with Engineering, Product, Design, and Data teams.
- Proven ability to think big and innovate when faced with new opportunities.
We believe collaboration between people from differing and all backgrounds is key to developing innovative ideas towards success. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to everyone, no matter who you are, regardless of your gender, race, sexuality, religion or anything that makes you who you are.