Our mission is to become a global leader in logistics and supply chain finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at Uber and Amazon, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and hyper-growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to drive disruption and efficiency in a centuries old industry.
Do more than you ever thought possible – have more impact than you ever imagined.
What you’ll do
- Be the driving force behind our research & analysis capability within the domain of strategic, financial, and market research – using data to support recommendations on a broad range of strategic topics.
- Tell stories through analysis and insights – you will go deep into research (both quantitative & qualitative) to understand what’s driving market trends, and then be comfortable presenting this data in digestible outputs (e.g. reports, presentations, etc.) to senior internal stakeholders.
- Build a framework to manage our research processes effectively – the tracking and monitoring of companies, economic indicators, etc. in order to make the research accessible to a broad audience at Beacon.
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 4 years working in an analytical research field. Likely financial / economic / strategy research background.
- Experience in trade economics / logistics would be a bonus.
- Actionable insight based approach to research, providing best-in-class insights to the consumers of your research.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication, organisational, and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.