Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Be aligned to an engineering organisation consisting of multiple teams with a common goal to help drive successful project completion and map the work we do to business value
- Work with technical and non-technical project owners to ensure all key considerations for projects are thought about and planned for from the outset
- Provide frequent and detailed project updates to senior management and project stakeholders
- Identify project dependencies and risks and drive coordination and removal of blockers
- Work with the Head of Engineering and Lead Product Manager to help us create team and organisation-level OKRs that feed into company OKRs
- Identify, surface and report on key metrics that both help us track progress towards our OKRs and measure our operational efficiency
What you’ll need:
- 5+ Years of experience in technical program management applied to software development
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and drive projects across multiple teams, departments and senior stakeholders
- Ability to surface and report on useful metrics that help track progress towards OKRs and use them to make data-driven decisions
- Experience working with agile teams following Scrum/Kanban approach in a continuous delivery service-oriented environment and helping them work more efficiently
- Ability to problem-solve under constraints
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills