Our mission is to become the Global leader in logistics and trade finance by making trade simpler, more transparent and reliable for businesses.
From our heritage at Uber and Amazon, we bring together a team with deep expertise in logistics, technology and hyper-growth. We are passionate about customer experience and dedicated to drastically simplifying how companies import and export goods globally. We use best-in-class technology including data science, AI & machine learning techniques to drive disruption and efficiency in a centuries old industry.
Join us as we transform the industry together. Do more than you ever thought possible – have more impact than you ever imagined.
What you will do:
- Provide analytical support on key strategic projects and decisions – you will be involved in projects which are at the heart of shaping Beacon’s growth strategy for the future.
- Tell stories through analysis and insights – you will go deep into data & metrics to understand what’s driving trends – working across internal teams to help drive decision making and process improvements.
- Work closely with our Strategy & Planning Associates to present actionable insights and market analysis to our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Provide support on ad-hoc analytical queries and analysis.
What you will need:
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering or other quantitative focus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience – analytical background a strong plus e.g. from investment banking, management consulting or related high-growth company experience.
- Eager to learn in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrable SQL, Excel and data management skills.
- Strong communication, organisational and project management skills will be critical.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
- Experience building dashboards is a plus.