Beacon is a digital supply chain and freight platform. Our mission is to help businesses simplify and optimise their supply chains with end-to-end visibility, payments, and insights.
In addition to our supply chain visibility platform, we provide door-to-door freight services across all modes of transport through a growing carrier network which includes more than 100 partners in over 30 countries around the world.
As many of the problems our customers face have persisted for decades, we’re looking for problem solvers, big thinkers and curious optimists to help us build the future of logistics and finance. Since we started in 2018, our London-based team has grown at scale and we’ve opened our first international office in Hong Kong.
What you’ll do:
- Supporting our workplace strategy by implementing initiatives and processes that create amazing employee experiences. .
- Coordinate our return to work strategy and hybrid working model.
- Provide regular updates to your fellow Beaconeers via Slack and/or Google Suite (as required) on all things workplace.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in supporting delivery of workplace strategies in a hands on role.
- Experience in providing amazing employee experiences through proactive problem solving, creative thinking and strong communication.
- Hyper organised and proactive approach to solving problems.